Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Needless to say I am sore inside and outside!

Tuesday Night February 23, 2009 7:31pm (Mountain Time)

Needless to say today I am very sore. I went to the boot camp class yesterday morning and I am very very very sore. Considering the way I'm used to losing weight before was just by running! Well my coach, trainer, (lady that I paid lots of money to:) decided that she is going to have me do lunges lunges lunges and running running running of course. Granted I did sign up for this right;) The running wasn't so bad but those damn lunges make me hurt. I kid you not in a number since I probably had to do at least 100 if not more by the end of the hour. She of course weighed me and said that for an incentive whoever loses the most weight in this six week course will get a free six week course. I kind of chuckled at the thought but yet was very thankful at the same time to know. So you probably want to hear how much I weighed in at. Yes I am a woman and I am willing to share with the world what I currently weigh. Ready.... Ready... (197.6lbs) (Shit I better get back on track soon or I am going to become that big baboon very soon!)

Today I went and did 20minute cardio I was hurting from the morning previous from today. My Coach did say do not skip the in between days of not having boot camp because it will help my body not to stay as sore and to get in to shape quickly. Well I am still very very sore it hurts to squat and go to the potty. (For all of you that do not know me I am a preschool teacher.) I have to do a lot of squatting down to look at my kiddos can I say ouch!!! I felt like an 98 year old woman squatting down because it hurt so much. So I weighed in today at 196.2 So I have lost a pound YEA!!!!!! Well 49 more pounds to go!! I'm signing off tonight as I am tire and have to wake early in the morning to begin the 2nd day of Boot camp!

P.S. I am very excited that I am hurting I know this is good for my body and that I need to keep strong and not get intimidated by this all!
Thanks everyone,
Desiree' May :)

No comments:

Post a Comment