Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Better get A-Movin and Get Off of the Secret Station

February 24, 2010 8:12pm
Well I am sure no one is reading this and I am ok with this but boy are you missing out on some secrets secrets secrets ;) This morning was a good morning! I woke up tire of course who wouldn't be when they wake up at 4:30am. Just to let you all know I am so thankful for my awesome husband he also gets up with me and he will prepare my b-fast,lunch and pack it for me because once I go to the gym I am heading to work right after. Anywoo to get off that tangent. I woke up and did the 2nd day of boot camp it actually was hard but it felt so good due to how sore I was I didn't think I would be able to do anything, but I did and I did it with strength and perseverance. I did not weigh myself today I am only going to try to weigh myself weekly. I think it is healthy to obsess over it either so I am only going to do a weekly weigh in.

So I do have to admit today, I did not give it my hardest but I was sore :)

Guilty thought today: (Driving home from work and I had some left over valentine candy from my husband and I totally woofed it down. I then became very guilty about this)

Lesson I learned: Do not ever feel guilty about making a mistake just get back on the wagon and work harder that next second, minute, hour, day.... Positive thinking is much better!!

So I am going to sign off! I will be getting up around 5:00am to go to a 30minute cardio this time I am going to try to give it my all!!

Thanks to whoever is interested in reading my posts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment