Monday, February 22, 2010

First Blog Ever about my weightloss journey

Ok so it is 4:46am and I committed yesterday as my husband and I were driving it dawned on me that I should do a blog about my weight loss. I watched Julie and Julia and was inspired by this and thought maybe if I was held accountable from "the whole world" about losing the rest of my weight that I would become determined. I will be leaving my house at approximately 5:00am to be able to go to the gym that I've been a member of for 2 months now and have had little to none determination when I am there. So I signed up for a class called bootcamp for 6 weeks 3 days a week M,W,F, at 5:30am. Can you say Crazy or Determined. I hope someday I will be able to say determined but for now I am going to call this mission Crazy!!!

In the past 2 years I have lost total of 126 lbs.
Most ever weighed 289
Most ever lost since the weight lost was 126lbs
I weighed at my lowest was 163 than I gained 31lbs since that weight loss and now I weigh a big whopping 194 (Disgusting)
So as I blog this is my goal is to lose 50lbs and be at a weight of 144lbs! I know I can do this I just have to be determine. I am giving myself until December 1, 2010 to do this!!

I will blog more later as for now I have to get going to that gym and burn burn burn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment