Friday, February 26, 2010

Alarm Alarm Alarm

Day 5 of Workout. Quite honestly I don't think in the last 2 years of losing my weight that I have ever went all 5 days to do a workout. I am totally psyched that I achieved this! It wasn't ever a goal of mine to go 5 days a week it was more like I should probably do this. I am going to try my best to keep going 5 days a week and keep consistent with this. If you know me at all I am not consistent with anything. I'll say I want to do something for a blank amount of time and I'll try and I for some reason fail at it every single time. Maybe I expect to much, maybe I'm not making realistic goals, but I still think I need to commit when I say I am going to commit.


If your falling along with my blogs you know that I was suppose to get up like at 4:30am to go to my bootcamp class? Yep didn't happen and honestly it was my alarms fault not mine no excuses here at all. I woke up thinking; Wow I feel like I've been sleeping longer than I should be! I looked at the alarm clock and sure enough it was 5:45am bummer:( So yes I missed my class this morning. But good news is I have Fridays off from work so I remembered that they do the same boot camp class at 9:00am also so I went to that. So I didn't miss it. I have decided that unless I have other commitments then I will just get up on Fridays and go to that 9:00am class. On the bright side I'll get to sleep in. :)

Today wasn't a hard class at all I felt great about the workout. I probably could have pushed myself a little harder but I did my best and that's all I can do.

Thinking moment: I have found that I will always do really well during the week and during the weekends really slack off. My Goal this weekend is to keep on track with everything. I am going to commit to go for a walk on Saturday, and Sunday, just to be able keep my mind from saying "I deserve to be lazy this weekend I worked hard this week" I am going to reward myself with something better than being lazy!!

Signing off Thanks,
Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment